A solitary pilgrim on the road.
Passing thoughts dissolve like light on stone,distilling into something raw and whole—
the quiet key that unveils my spirit
to reveal the truth of who I´m not.
All that is, and all that is not, resides in me,
folded inside the void where all things begin.
Beyond the noise of this shifting illusion,
I step at last into the shape I was meant to fit.
I love life, as an old man facing death at his final breath.
The vastness is a call to remember
the quiet soil from which I came,folded inside the void where all things begin.
Beyond the noise of this shifting illusion,
I step at last into the shape I was meant to fit.
The vastness is a call to remember
the infinite love of my creator,
my eternal beacon on the journey home.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario